This was my first unofficial-official Mother's Day(unofficial because the little one is still growing & developing safely tucked away in my tummy, and official because she, well, exists!). Mike asked what I wanted to do, so we took Dargan to Coronado's dog beach. We decided that Dargan was born around the middle of May, so we celebrated her 2nd birthday at the beach on Mother's Day. Mike got me two cards: one mother-to-be card and one from Dargan. And of course, after we were done with the beach, we walked to McP's on the main drag and had lunch. McP's is great because not only is it an Irish restaurant, they also allow dogs on the patio. Afterwards, I was beat, so we just laid around on the couch and watched TV. We had a blast!
The day before, we made the stupid decision to register. Even dumber was the decision to register at TWO places. And even denser than that was the decision to go to Babies R Us and the Target in the mall the day before Mother's Day. But it's done and over and we're happy. Our BRU registry is at:
Babies R Us
if the link doesn't work, you can always type in my name or the registry number: 67027097
Our target registry is at:
Target
again, you can always type in my name or registry number: 011003997195562
Now to find someone to throw me a shower...
Easter/Girls Birthday Celebration
8 years ago

2 comments:
I have a friend who registered at Target, and without a receipt, she could only return THREE things she got -- on the registry or not! Remember that policy that's been ticking everyone off for quite a while now -- well most ladies don't think of it when they register there.
She was lucky enough to return THREE washcloths of the 50 or so she got, and was then cut off because she'd reached her annual returns quota.
Keep it in mind...
Target sucks... Grumblegrumblegrumble.... That's why I registered for most of my things at BRU. The Target things were either things I knew I would need anyways, or were only available there.
Post a Comment