Ok, so Mike is home. That's one good thing. He surprised us on Saturday. Happy to have him here. But when will the universe stop cosmically crapping on my head? Two weeks ago, I had a student randomly show up at school that had moved to Tennessee 3 months before. OK, fine. So, I scramble to get him back into the routine. Friday afternoon of that week, I find out my Special Ed student will be with me all day. We're still transitioning and it's still rough. And this morning, I find out another student came back after not being in school for over two months.
And tonight, I find out the superintendant does not feel "optimistic" about the temporary teachers having jobs next year. So, looks like I won't have a job next year. Awesome.
Easter/Girls Birthday Celebration
8 years ago

1 comment:
Just catching up in blog-land, and I must say the title of this post is the best one I've seen in ages!! So sorry for all the school woes. Why do teachers, the saints of the world, have to deal with so much poo??? You have my respect and thanks for your wonderful work! Take care, and hope you three are having fun!
Post a Comment