Sunday, January 13, 2008

5 Weeks

Today, I am at 5 weeks. I'm a little worried, since I miscarried at 5 1/2 to 6 weeks in August. I have to think positive, or else I will drive myself crazy. I'll be calling the Dr tomorrow for my Beta results (since I forgot to call Friday afternoon) and after finding out those results, I'll be making an appointment with my OBGYN. I am really excited about him because he does early ultrasounds at 6-ish weeks, to make sure there is no early missed miscarriage, like mine was.

Symptoms so far include: sore nips (ouchies!!), fatigue (especially in the evening) and little crampies in my hoohoo (which, I would assume is the little squirt digging in deeper). I remember the crampies from last time. I am going to hate myself for saying this later, but I cannot WAIT until the morning sickness starts. Granted, I had morning sickness even after I miscarried because my body didn't know the baby had died, but it seems like it will make this more real. Also, seeing the little guy should make everything more real. I hope that I can get the ultrasound before Mike leaves for the next patrol at the end of the month. I would like him to go with, especially since he has leave until they pull out.

Completely unrelated to being pregnant is the fact that I am a fatty. Sounds like it should be related, but, alas, it's not! I'm a lazy-ass who sits on the computer all day & only jogs minimally a few days a week. My goal is to turn fat into baby. Lose the fat, but not lose the weight. Sounds like a do-able plan to me. I just need to get off my butt and work out. Wish we had a weight set to work my upper body. One day..... one day....*sigh*

No comments: