Sunday, January 6, 2008

Back at it once again

Well, the August pregnancy unfortunately ended. Just a quick recap: fetus stopped growing at 5 1/2-ish weeks, at 13 weeks, i started having some spotting, went to the hospital, couldn't find anything. My Dr. was on call, so she looked. She "couldn't remember" the results of the ultrasound I had at 9 weeks. The following Monday was my scheduled appt. I went in and found out that I had lost the baby. Apparently, she didn't look at my results until right before she walked into my room. *sigh* I had a D&C on Oct. 15 to remove the "products of conception" (God, I hate that phrase).

Buuuut..... I am once again expecting our 1st child. I got a faint positive home pregnancy test on Jan 3, 2008, and a darker one on the very next day. The baby is due on Sept 13, 2008 (according to Fertility Friend). Today, I am 4 weeks pregnant and absolutely thrilled! i have a blood test scheduled for tomorrow. Will update on the results when I get them.

The day that I had what can be considered an implantation dip on my BBT chart, I had this weird urge to blurt out "I'm pregnant" while we were in the hair salon. I'd like to think that was my intuition, but who knows? Probably just wishful thinking. I have had a cold for a little over a week (much better now, thank you), so I was chalking up any possible symptoms to being ill.

I had "stinky pee," a flutter in my chest (not a lot like the heart palpitations I had last time, but similar), and neon turquoise veins all over my body.

So far, I feel like I am going to start my period any moment now and I am so incredibly gassy!

Yesterday, Mike told me that I had been "glowing" all day. I don't really know what that means exactly, but he says my face looks tanner than normal. Sounds good to me!

pregnancy

No comments: