Saturday, July 12, 2008

The Hambone can kiss my butt!

Geez, this is the most useless boat in the Coast Guard! No, wait, I shouldn't blame the boat. The poor thing can't help that it's 41 years old and falling apart. If it could take care of itself, I'm sure it would do a much better job than those who do so now! I should blame those in charge. The people who are keeping my husband from coming home until 9 pm, IF he even gets to come home, then requiring him to leave again at 5:30 am. It's their fault I'm mad at Mike! It's their fault he missed the only two childbirth-related classes he would possibly be able to go to! It's their fault that I am bored out of my mind because I expect him to be home at a reasonable time and end up waiting another 6 hours! It's their fault that this has been going on for three weeks now, and it's their fault that we get to spend half a day together before he leaves for who-knows-how-long! They suck. It wasn't like this a year ago. We were allowed to spend time together a year ago. Heck, we were allowed to spend time together 3 months ago.

*sigh*

This is what comes from my boredom:


30 Weeks














31 Weeks

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Found your blog browsing FF (lurking from Oct). I love these photos!!! Beautiful!