I'm now in the 3rd trimester, and getting more and more impatient to get to finally hold our little bundle of joy! Especially since the discomforts are starting to get worse:
- backache
- fatigue
- peeing 5 times a night
- insatiable thirst if I don't drink water every few minutes
- falling over while attempting side-angle pose in prenatal yoga
- Heartburn
- fatigue
- Evil Crotch Pains
- I run into things with my belly
- fatigue
- did I mention I NEED a nap at 4 pm every day now?
- random wetness
- stinky-puppy nose (Poor Dargan makes me want to gag again)
- I'm hot. And not in the "Damn, she's a HOT preggo!" sense.
- Oh yea, and fatigue!
But at least I haven't had any black-out-inducing Braxton Hicks contractions lately...
I signed up for a general birthing class at Balboa Naval Hospital, and am actually looking forward to finding out what they expect of me and what I should expect of them. I still need to sign up for a breastfeeding class and the tour of the L&D hospital. Nice that they're free!
Mike's boat will be going underway soon, with him on it. :0( Hopefully, they'll send him home after only a couple of weeks so he can go to a school on the east coast. If not, he'll have to pay to fly himself from Alaska, and we're looking at a cost of around $800 right now. I'm sure it will be more once they get things set in stone. If he is sent home to go to a school, we don't pay a dime. *Fingers crossed for the school!!*
Today is the Fourth of July. Happy birthday, America! Our day has consisted of walking Dargan around Balboa Park, sitting in the inflatable kiddie pool, BBQing hot dogs for lunch, napping, and we will be leaving soon to go to Downtown San Diego with some of Mike's Coastie amigos. I think they asked us to go for a definite DD. Heh... Can't say that I blame them.

Here I am at 28 weeks. Quite a difference from my last belly shot, eh?

No comments:
Post a Comment