Saturday, July 25, 2009

Tickah, tickah, tickah!!

That's all I hear lately. It's nothing but "Mama, dada, baba, tickahtickahtickah!" It cracks me up!! Did I already mention that she's crawling? I forget. If not, I'll inform you. Shannon started officially crawling (not just army crawling, though that is still her modus operandi when she's in a hurry) at the beginning of the week. Monday, was it? She hates the tile floors, so she only does it if she's on the rug or is wearing the thick woolen pants I knitted her. I swear these tile floors are going to destroy all of our knees before we move out of here! As my friend, Kim, put it: "So S is now 10 months, has teeth to bite you with, and can crawl after you while chanting. That should make your household interesting." Well put, Kim, well put.

Mike is on duty today, so I took Shannon and Dargan for a walk on Coronado. So many tourists!! And so many people camping out in the park! Oy vey!!

2 comments:

Ann said...

We need a video of tickah, tickah, tickah...preferably whilst she's crawling!

Geochick said...

sa-weet, she's crawling! yeah, need a video!