Today is our 6 year anniversary. It should be the last one we spend apart! Sweet! We have spent 1/2 of our anniversaries apart, but after this year, never again! Mwhahahahahahaha! :0)
That's right, Mike has signed his paperwork to get out of the Coast Guard! Of course, paperwork can be torn up, should something go horribly wrong. But it won't. And Mike has an orientation meeting when he gets home with the SD County Sheriff's Dept. He is also keeping his options open because during the TAPS class (debriefing), there are usually several recruiters for companies Mike has been looking into. With his record and skills, I think the hardest thing about getting out will be deciding which job to accept.
So.... What is the traditional gift for 6 years? Candy and iron. WTH?? Iron?? So, I take that as a bunch of candy in an iron dish? I clicked on the link for "candy/iron" and the first gift suggestion was a branding iron. Damn, that is tempting!
Easter/Girls Birthday Celebration
8 years ago

1 comment:
Like I said on FB - sa-weet it's your last year apart and he won't miss any more of S's milestones!
Post a Comment