Well, I'm feeling several times better now. Actually, the following day, I felt a lot better. I think blogging just helped me get my frustrations out.
Mike has applied for the Sheriff's dept. and has his test tomorrow night. It's a cake test, so he's not worried. It's full of fun questions like "The dog ran away from the farmer's tracktor. Which word is misspelled? a) dog b) farmer's c) trackor" Stuff that is too easy for the 3rd graders I teach on a regular basis... .and they are non-native English speakers. Then again, spelling isn't Mike's strong suit.
S decided to sleep for 8 hours straight for 3 nights in a row, and it was wonderful!! We thought she would be starting a new phase: the "FINALLY sleeps through the night at 9 months phase."
Ha.
We're back to waking at 1 am and then up for the day at 5 am. Arrrgh!!!!!
2 1/2 weeks ago, I started running again. I'm not willing to be the fat bridesmaid in Kristen's Aug 1 wedding. In the 1st week, I lost 2 lbs. Then I started a diet. Not really a diet as much as a lifestyle change, I suppose. Though, the 1st 2 weeks are the "diet" phase where you shock your body into losing all sorts of fat....... Right? Dr. Phil said I would!! I haven't lost a damn pound since starting the diet. Dr. Phil is full of crap! But didn't I already know that? The only change I've seen is that my milk supply has tanked because all I'm eating are fruits, veggies, low-fat dairy and lean meat. Lame. I hate diets.
Easter/Girls Birthday Celebration
8 years ago

3 comments:
I'm so happy to hear the a) You're feeling better and S slept a few nights at least and b) that to become an officer of the law you need to know how to spell "tractor"...haha! That one cracked me up. I agree, Dr. Phil is stupid but you're doing everything right so hang in there!
hey katie, hope you are still feeling better. sounds like things are moving ahead, great news about mike!! wow!! wouldn't that be great to have him home more? hope s is getting some good sleep right now and your nutrition stuff goes better. you are always lovely to me.
I love you guys!
Post a Comment