Before I post the pics, here's another Shannon update:
She has been walking all over the place, and is saying several new words. Apparently, -ish means Goldfish crackers and yelling "Gada.... Gada.... Gada!!!" out the back door means "Dargan, come inside and share my apple with me!" She also says hi, which sounds more like "aye." The other day, she pointed to the bee on her pool, so I said "bee" a couple of times, and she repeated it. When I asked where the bee was, she pointed to it and said "bee." Smarty pants! She also likes to turn the light switch off when we leave a room and push the button to close the garage door. And last weekend, I caught her trying to "lock" the door with her toy keys. She is learning so much!!!
Pictures!!
Shannon's Halloween costume

Helping Mommy set up the tent to get used to camping.
Here comes Daddy's boat!!
Here he is!!!

1 comment:
awww cute Halloween costume! I had to giggle 'cause I could totally pick Mike out on the lower deck...he's so freakin' tall. :)
Post a Comment